View Single Post
Old 31-05-2008, 07:02 PM   #3
OneLonelyTree
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

First I would ask if you're on any medications for your depression? Evening out your mood might be a good first step to getting injury free. As for fighting the urge....Sometimes it helps me to call someone. Talk about the feelings you're having a process them with someone you trust. I'm mostly a grin-and-bare-it kind of person. I just wait it out and eventually the desire goes away. Also remember that self-injury is a choice and it's up to you to make that choice. Being injury-free is hard. But you can do it. Find what works for you because what works for others might not do any good for you at all...Just some thoughts...



I need you to know...I'm not through the night
Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the Light.

OneLonelyTree is offline   Reply With Quote