View Single Post
Old 28-05-2008, 11:54 PM   #38
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star No Star View Post
I did no such thing. Hehe.

I hadn't played guitar hero for ages untill last night. Now I'm tempted to play it again. Hmm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacuity View Post
You were terrible at it last night Lozz. =P

Ah, the memories.
Then we played strip Buzz.
*giggles*
Lozz, you always distract people with your womanly whiles. *winks*
And you ****ed **** uppppp on the guitar hero =] ace.

If we'd played strip singstar it would have been you too in very little clothing =[ without me having to "bargain" for it hmpf.

stoopid buzz. We'll play strip lord of the rings trivia next time, then you'll get ownnnnnnnned. *grins*





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote