View Single Post
Old 18-06-2007, 03:38 AM   #5
Day Tripper
shannon
 
Day Tripper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: California
I am currently:

1. Where were you at 3:18pm yesterday?
In Kings Canyon National Park.

2. How did you get the idea for your RYL (changed from myspace) name?
It's what I was called in high school by close friends.

3. What song are listening to right now?
I'm not listening to anything.

4. What color is your phone?
Silver and black.

5. Do you click on pop-ups?
No.

6. Do you own an iPod?
No.

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
"I hate waking up."

8. Whats your middle name?
Mary.

9. What did you do last night?
Sat at the park, went to the farmer's market in downtown and came home.

10. What’s your favorite memory from this weekend?
Most of it. Watching someone slide down a pretty dry slide into a pool while naked. He was in paain.

11. What are the last two digits of your phone number?
96.

12. What was the last thing that you had to eat?
A chicken sandwich.

13. Who is the last girl that you hugged?
Norma.

14. What was the last movie you watched?
I don't know.

15. What do you dislike at the moment?
J.

16. What food are you craving?
Nothing.

17. What did you dream last night?
I don't know.

18. What was the last TV show you watched?
I'm watching Reba right now.

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't wear jewelry.

20. Name 2 people on RYL (changed from top friends on myspace) who are most like you:
No clue.

21. Do you always lock your door?
I don't have a lock on my door.

23. Are you on any medication?
No.

24. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The outside of the bed. Or else in the middle.

25. What color shirt are you wearing?
Blue and a brown tank under it.

26. What is your favorite frozen treat?
I don't know. Anything with no milk involved.

27. How many Piercings/tattoos do you have?
Just my ears, one in each lobe, pierced. No tattoos.

28. What's your favorite store?
Anywhere cheap and has clothes that fit me properly.

30. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
I haven't seen Liz.

31. What was the last text you received?
Asking me what I was doing and telling me what someone else was doing.

32. Do you care what people think about you?
Sometimes. It depends on who the people are.

33. Have you ever done something to make trouble?
Yes.

34. Where do you wish you were right now?
With someone that loves me. Impossible wish to fulfill.

35. What is your font color on AiM?
I don't use AIM.

36. Where do you live?
California.

37. Have you ever moshed?
Kind of.

39. Do you like the person who last answered this?
I don't know the last person.

40. Do you know their birthday?
N/A.

41. What is the thing that you would most like to change about you?
Everything.

42. What words do you say a lot?
I don't know.

43. What do you smell like right now?
Stinky.

44. What is your favorite color?
I don't have one.

45. Do you like mustard?
Yes.

46. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
I don't tell myself anything.

47. Would you ever sky dive?
Probably not.

48. What color is your pillow case?
Pink, brown, white and cream.

49. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
No.

50. Who was the last person you saw with their shirt off?
I saw lots of people with their shirts off last.

51. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
I enjoy getting hugs.

52. Have you ever been to Australia?
No.

53. Do you own a digital camera?
Yes.

54. What celebrities do people say you look like?
No one.

55. Whats your favorite Star Wars character?
I don't watch Star Wars.

56. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but don't?
Yes.

57. Are you a jealous person?
Very.

58. What was the last thing you typed?
The word "very."

59. Do you ever feel guilty about eating meat?
Sometimes.

60. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be?
Evan. It's what my mom would have named me had I been born a male.

Day Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote