Thread: Pink mochican
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2008, 12:05 AM   #25
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

OK, OK, I GIVE, I GIVE!!!

I'll do it. I will let my hair grow to an adequate length and will do all sorts of wacky hairstyles or w/e. I can then use the attention this will bring to probably do a sponsored vote; i.e. people will be charged to vote for whichever crazy hairstyle they want me to have, i will make sure that a mohican one of the styles i will do. I can then further milk my fellow students by having an assembly thing where all my hair is then shaved off. hmmm... i like my thinking (Y)
(if i go through with it and the organiser agrees that i can do this in the trust's name... then i'll post pics of me in the picture forum)
(and this probably wont happen till after the six weeks holidays)

[/brainstorm and lack of political correctness]

Though, been the coward i am, i nominate [purple_rain] (Liz) to participate with me... since she has the headstart with the hair growing! ;] Anyone disagree or agree with Liz doing this with me?? :E

I would also appreciate any other ideas people may have. Thankyou.


*hopes this thread will die now*



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline