Originally Posted by
crazykat
Hi Dave
I Just thought I would drop by and see how you are going? Hope your alright.
" Warning triggering self injury"
Kat your so kind ,
And it means alot to me that you ask how i am,
I have no one other than my Dr right now until i get a letter for another bloody assesment for art therapy to see if he or she thinks im suitable.
If that doesnt work i have nothing and im scared im not going to last long enough. The psych agrees that if i dont deal with my trauma inside it will do me serious damage, ha ive already been seriously damaged and i think my trauma will end my life if i cant change it.
Im struggling alot right now, im waiting to hear from this art therapist in 2 weeks. I know art therapy is good but i feel like it wont help me enough,i need more help. I feel like the psychiatrist doesnt know what to do with me. He cant or wont get me more than 20 sessions for counselling, he still believes one to one counselling is no good for me.
I feel abandoned and bad for being ill they are just shoving me away from them onto someone else. I need more support than that, i was told group therapy only available in burnley??? too far for me, nothing locally for 12-18 months, psychiatrist even agreed with me that one to one counselling is better than group therapy--this is a crazy world
im screwed , so screwed
i feel like ive been abandoned and im scared , if the art therapy isnt suitable or even if it is it wont be enough for me, im scared im not gona last . Thats all ive got to hold onto, im not gona get on any group therapy. I see my Dr on friday see what she says.
im holding onto seing my Dr on friday for now.
hugs you kat for caring
Dave