View Single Post
Old 26-05-2008, 08:02 PM   #145
mellymoo
 
mellymoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Well, what has been talked about on this thread describes perfectly how I am feeling at the moment. I can see myself typing this, but another part of me is singing to soothe me. The words come from another me so I can function - depersonalisation? Weird. I have lost it on and off for a few weeks now, but I have been like this for about 2 days now. I am very stressed about work and other things, feel like I am being victimised, so I have had to take over from me to survive. mmm doesn't make sense to read back but actually does.



My horse, my life.... no truer friend in the world do I have than him, my confidante, my joy, my world.

mellymoo is offline   Reply With Quote