View Single Post
Old 26-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #20
Alone and Scared
*Roby and Allie's Angel!*
 
Alone and Scared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lost.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by small light View Post
That just seems to sum it up. So many things. It's like my head is so crowded and worried and paranoid. Things to do, things to fulfill, things to cancel out, things to say, things to touch, things to tap, things to count.. even things to think that wont go away!
Yeap! Some days I find I can handle it, but others, I just don't want too. I just want to switch my mind off, if that makes sense?

Does anyone else, feel they have become quite good at hiding it from other people? xxxxx



-“And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin-



Allie, Mutt, Great Grandma, Hope and Humbug. I love you and miss you all. xx
Love you Caz, Kel, Roby &&Dasher. xx


Alone and Scared is offline   Reply With Quote