LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Ku
Date of birth: 29th December.
Current Location: Uni.
Eye Color: Bluey grey.
Hair Color: Various.
Righty or Lefty: Righty.
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn.
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Irish/Polish
Your fears: Dark.
Your weakness: Pizza. Food really.
Your perfect pizza: Vege.
Goal: Survive two more years of uni.
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
Your thoughts first waking up: Great, another day.
Your best physical feature: Eyes.
Your bedtime: When I can sleep.
Your most missed memory: A lot.
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: Coke. Diet.
McDonald's or Burger King: Neither. Ergh.
Single or group dates: Single.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton Lemon.
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.
Cappuccino or coffee: Neither.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: No.
Take a shower: Yeah.
Have a crush: No.
Think you've been in love: Yes.
Want to get married: No.
Believe in yourself: I exist, that's what I believe.
Think you're a health freak: Clearly not.
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH:
Drank alcohol: Yes.
Gone to the mall: Yeah.
Been on stage: No
Eaten Sushi: No.
Been dumped: No.
Gone skating: No.
Dyed your hair: Yes.
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER:
Played a stripping game: No.
Gotten beaten up: No, just punched.
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes.
LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD:
Age your hoping to be married: None.
LAYER NINE: IN A GUY
Best eye color: Don't care.
Best hair color: Don't care.
Short or long hair: Don't care.
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING:
1 MINUTE AGO: This.
1 HOUR AGO: Eating mash potato.
1 DAY AGO: Working.
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE:
I LOVE: some people.
I FEEL: low.
I HIDE: how I really feel.
I MISS: Grandad.
I NEED: sleep.
|