View Single Post
Old 20-05-2008, 01:33 PM   #8
alienshe_cheesycake
the world will never take my heart
 
alienshe_cheesycake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

I'm another person who hates nightime
It doesn't help that I hear voices of a nightime as well
It keeps me up and they are always telling me to hurt myself

I find the best thing to do is ring a friend, text sombody, put the tv on
or sometimes just going to sleep and ending the day that way is the best way.

Can totally emphisise with you though (can't spell doh!)
I've just come out of hospital (was in for 4 months)
and the silence is horrible. I just feel so bored, empty alone
and sometimes I need to cut because there is nothing else to do, as silly as that sounds.



"In the driest whitest stretch of pains infinate desert, I lost my sanity, and found this rose"

alienshe_cheesycake is offline   Reply With Quote