View Single Post
Old 19-05-2008, 12:28 PM   #38
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat
This 'nazi mods' thing and 'cool points' business isn't a personal attack at anyone. It's a joke which some people have obviously taken offense to, which I find ridiculous.
I like you, Nat. Not meant to be a personal attack. But try putting up with the abuse moderator's get continuously, and you'll understand why then being called a "Nazi" is hurtful; when all you are trying to do is help.
It isn't ridiculous to me.

And that's the point I am trying to make. Moderator's have feelings too and we get a lot of things said to us that is more than you see on the forum, all I'm asking for is a little respect.

I'm sorry I've had to cause a stir about it, I really am.

Snow White. is offline