View Single Post
Old 19-05-2008, 11:14 AM   #22
alienshe_cheesycake
the world will never take my heart
 
alienshe_cheesycake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

I don't think the moderators are Nazis and I agree that it's totally out of order to compare anybody to Nazis, however once a thread of mine got locked on the First Aid board and I didn't know why, cos I really needed the advice at the time, but I guess what I was talking about was against the rules? Maybe I didn't read the first aid rules properly enough.

I think most of the time people aren't reading the rules properly really
and generally the moderators are great!
And I definatly think that on RYL we all get the chance to air our views and opinions
But if airing your views means just having a big slag off session it shouldn't be allowed,

I dunno, I haven't been using the site like, forever so I dunno :-P



"In the driest whitest stretch of pains infinate desert, I lost my sanity, and found this rose"

alienshe_cheesycake is offline