I'd prefer for this not to turn into an argument - by the way. I'm not blaming anyone, I am simply asking as to why these terms need to be used.
I know my original post came out as quite defensive on behalf of the moderating team, though it was written by myself and may not represent the views of the rest of the moderating team.
I did, however, want to open discussion to those who feel the need to continually put moderators (And other members) down. And if the only way I can get people to pay attention without being "patronising" is to state it like this, then I guess that is the case at the moment.
On the whole the website has a wonderful supportive atmosphere; and I would like to see that extent to here, too. But this seems to be the most problematic forum, unfortunately.
|