18-05-2008, 08:04 PM
|
#6
|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: South of England
I am currently: 
|
Working long hours is tiring - but even though you are tired you might not sleep well - and still be tired the next day - if you could join an am dram club it would be a later finish but I bet you would enjoy it and sleep really well. Also with exams and trips all you need to do is explain there will be some weeks when you may not be able to make it.
Drama groups are one of the best ways of meeting new people - I am sure you will agree with that.
|
Loneliness with or without people, a feeling that comes from inside Unable to show your true feelings, Unaware of the things that you hide A life built around a pretending, feeling things that you think you should feel A life unaware of it’s ending – is there a chance it could ever turn real?
My Lovely Daughters: Reason[TO]Believe, Bound by Thoughts, and Kija. My Little Sisters: Automatik Teknicolour and Pomegranate. My Big Sister: Lil-Princess. My Neice: forever_lost*
|
|
|