View Single Post
Old 17-04-2008, 12:50 PM   #4
butterfly hearts
 
butterfly hearts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: goblin land
I am currently:

gosh, that's a hard one.
lets put it this way (i wish to insult nobody!), without this 'stuff' you will be healthier, happier, able to work more efficiently, have more money, live longer, be able to remember, be able to engage in life, have better sleep, think more clearly, study/learn more easily. etc etc etc etc. I like to think of it as you NEVER KNOW whether what your taking is dodgy. I used to think i knew about all substances pretty well, yet, on one occasion when i assessed the situation and went yeah this stuff is fine....it wasn't, and i know that that ONE trip screwed with my head majorly.
Choosing to aknowledge that using substances to get away from reality is less responsible, productive, and mature is the difficult option, but one that can make you very very strong!

pm me if you like.

Kat xoxo



Melancholia is my mummy
Black Rose is my cupboard hiding in buddie
All I'm Living For owns me...i'm her pet frog
Aimee in Wonderland is my best-ever-man-girl-lover
Lozza is my lovely care bear
A plumeria tree


<3 <3



butterfly hearts is offline   Reply With Quote