View Single Post
Old 17-04-2008, 02:14 AM   #18
ShyBambi
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
 
ShyBambi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ordon, Hyrule <3
I am currently:

cool i didnt know you could engrave them! i have an iPod 30GB and an iPod nano 4GB because im scared that one day i'll be out and one of them'll die on me so i'll have the other one to back it up XD and if that one dies i have the media player on my phone (im so sad lol) how do u engrave them? and how much was it?



~*DoNt LeT ThE ShAdOwS ReAcH Me*~
~*The Only Time You Will See Success Before Work Is in The Dictionary*~
I've got an inferiority complex. But it's not a very good one.
☆★ I am not ashamed to admit that I cried like a baby when L closed his eyes for the last time.
RIP Ryuzaki. <3
★☆


ShyBambi is offline   Reply With Quote