View Single Post
Old 16-04-2008, 06:31 PM   #347
sweet_pain
Emily
 
sweet_pain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

I wanted to be a doctor since I was 2. I never changed my mind. Well, until grade nine when I realized I didn't have the grades for it. Haven't finished high school yet, so I don't have a job other than coaching gymnastics. I want to be a child life specialist at the hospital for sick children in toronto, and I volunteer there in ChildLife, So I guess in a way I've accomplished something.

Have you ever skinny dipped? As in swam without a bathing suit on with someone else?



~*~ Courage does not always Roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow~*~

faith_may is my big sister on RYL <3
*Fallen*Stars* is my aunt on RYL <3
Silent is my big sister on RYL <3
Shattered is my little sister on RYL <3



sweet_pain is offline   Reply With Quote