View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 06:36 AM   #2
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Please, you don't have to hurt yourself over this. Even though it is so frustrating when family does not understand.

If being around and talking to your family is not safe, then keep yourself safe!

Right now I'm separating from my parents. I understand what it is like. But I really don't need their toxic attitudes and toxic emotions and all of the junk that they aim at me.



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote