View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 05:36 PM   #5
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Yeah Deanna i have meds and a counsellor. Shes off atm so its been almost 2 weeks since i saw her. She has no power to administer anything other than to write to the psych and inform her.

Heh, i went and cut myself as soon as i wrote this. The irony was that i was so close to going deep. The mercy was that i stopped myself from doing it. God it was so easy to do. Way too easy. Its notdeep tho. so no worries there.

I feel sick now. Not from the cut but from my head. Its like that anxiety sickness you can get at the point you think your head is about to cave in.

I have 20 pms in my mailbox. Ive read them all cus i get them emailed. I havent replied. If i knew what it was that stops me replying id tell you but i cant.

Its the same thing thats stops me calling friends and family.

A plus note is that im going to stop with Ween for a couple of nights tomorrow. So at least you will know im in good hands. Oh god did i really say that? I must be ripe for sectioning. hehe. The term "the blind leading the blind" springs to mind.

Oh well they say two loons are better than one.

heh and to top it all off i have a spot on my neck thats so huge its creating its own gravitational pull. Typical!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote