Hi Rachel,
I just checked out weather channel on line. So far you're not in tornado warning, just tornado watch. Here it is a severe weather alert if there is an inch of rain.
I wish I had some answers for you. I'm going to be here at RYL for a bit longer but then Philip is home and I'm hungry. Mac n cheese, I so don't cook. Not even during a one inch of rain flash flood alert.
I'm sorry that you won't be able to see Kelly. Will you be able to talk to her on the phone?
Even though you're uncomfortable going over to your in laws, if there is a tornado warning, go one over. You are worth being safe. Take some lotion and put dabs of it on under your eyes.
I know about the booze. Though Tequila was my poison of choice. You and I both know that there is nothing a drink won't make worse.
You mentioned Bearbear. Last night after a nightmare I found Bozo the 19 year old cat next to my hip and my fingers were dug into his fur. Normally he sleeps at our feet so that was a surprise and more so that he didn't mind my fingers dug in.
I'm off to put some water on to boil. I'll check back before I go to bed. Both the weather radar and you.
Love, Susan