Thread
:
.....
View Single Post
29-03-2008, 05:39 PM
#
3
Queer Fringe
Why is the rum always gone?
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Berkshire
I am currently:
Welcome to RYL. seven? that's so young
*big hugs*
anyway, I hope you find this website a good support and feel free to PM anytime, I'm always up for a chat
Take Care xx
The following content has been hidden -
Reason : My Family :-)
Big Sisters:
dereksarah I-Feel-Infinite
*..life in pain..*
Lil' Sister:
♥
DreamCatchMe--
Sisters:
Sam7413, alyssa.star, inndigo
Daddy:
Strat
Cousin:
RandomIdiot
Mummy:
rainey
Girlfriend + Star:
Rawrk
Niece:
Fading Heart
GodMother:
life'scrap
older brother:
streetspirit
my pet cat:
beautiful&dying
♥
<3JohnnyDepp<3
The history of the world, my love --
Is those below serving those up above!
How gratifying for once to know
That those above will serve those down below!
Queer Fringe
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Queer Fringe
Visit Queer Fringe's Journal
Arcade
Challenge
Queer Fringe
in the Arcade!