View Single Post
Old 25-03-2008, 01:46 PM   #17439
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Afternoon all

Period pains are evil I tell you

Kel - I have no idea try and pieve them together till you have a whole papaya and then voila or eat say 5 and if you want more have a few more :)

Fascinating fact for you but I was a baby once and we lived in Singapore at that time anyhoo being all exotic and so on my parents fed me Papaya for brekkie each morning. On my annual Dr's check up they took one look at me and told my mum that I was orange and had she realised? Well she hadnt but that was the end of my papaya brekkies!!




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote