The smokers who i have known didnt think they were indestructible, they just needed cigarettes to calm their nerves, in one case my friends doctor told him not to quit smoking at one point since his SI'ing was bad and he would only get dramaticly worse if there was more stress.
I'm a reformed smoker as I've seen what cancer does first hand but in that case i had to agree with the doctor since my friend would only have gotten worse.
I took 2 attempts to give up, though even now when i catch a whiff in public a vauge hunger is re-awakened.
Invisible girl = Legalizing pot would only cause a different set of problems, people who didn't die from cancer would just end up paranoid suicidal wrecks instead, it did me no favours that's for sure so i don't see why your saying its any better than nicotine personally.
How can it be far safer or less addictive either since stronger strains are always under development?
|