View Single Post
Old 21-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #5
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

my mum objected to my section and she was told to appeal again it that was it but saying that when the date come through and everything oh what did they do take me off my section.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline