View Single Post
Old 20-03-2008, 09:39 PM   #7
Queer Fringe
Why is the rum always gone?
 
Queer Fringe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Berkshire
I am currently:

Oh sweetie that sounds soo difficult for you...be careful ignore the man okay? he's just not brave enough to hurt people so he tells others to do it for him...okay? sorry if that made no sense just tell yourself he's wrong. Take Care...xxxx I'm about to PM you...



The following content has been hidden - Reason : My Family :-)
Big Sisters: dereksarah I-Feel-Infinite *..life in pain..* Lil' Sister: ♥ DreamCatchMe-- Sisters: Sam7413, alyssa.star, inndigo Daddy: Strat Cousin: RandomIdiot Mummy:rainey Girlfriend + Star: Rawrk Niece: Fading Heart GodMother:life'scrap older brother: streetspirit my pet cat: beautiful&dying ♥

<3JohnnyDepp<3
The history of the world, my love --
Is those below serving those up above!
How gratifying for once to know
That those above will serve those down below!

Queer Fringe is offline   Reply With Quote