View Single Post
Old 16-03-2008, 09:53 PM   #41
Ami
Perfectly Flawed
 
Ami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Gosh when i went for overdosing, i got seen to staright away.

Had to wait for a blood test. Seen a doctor. Got put on the IV, gotadmitted for the night against my will, so i couldnt do it again. I kept asking to see someone like a psych but i had to wait to the nexct day. The didnt tell my parents. Nurses were nice. The other doctor didnt really understand me.

The next day, i had to get assessed to make sure i wasnt gonna kill myself. Got refarred back to CAMHS. Ironically, i just smoked all the time when i was there. Wasnt too bad. quite enjoyed the attention. Dont know how i just dared admit to that :/





I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.


Ami is offline   Reply With Quote