Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

It would depend on a few factors:
1) Whether I really needed an answer to that question- if it isn't going to help with anything then there is no point being hurt for no reason.
2) Whether I was feeling strong enough to safely deal and cope with the hurt of the answer
3) What I would do when I had the answer.
4) How I thought having that answer would affect my relationship with that person

It sounds like you may already have an idea what the answer is to the question without even asking it but hearing it from another person may make it clearer I suppose. In some ways I think you are lucky to have someone that you trust to tell you the 100% truth. Whatever you decide to do I hope it gives you what you are looking for.

*hugs*





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote