Thread: Cereal talk!
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2007, 09:23 AM   #35
DevilzKisses
Rainy Day Girl
 
DevilzKisses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Hmm, well I used to rather like my coco pops, but I seem to have stopped eating them for a while, they go too soggy too quickly. Nesquick ones are pretty good, because they don't get too soggy unless you leave them for like 3 hours. Although, I had some the other day and they tasted a bit odd, so I don't think I'll be having them for a while (my mum didn't belive me, but I swear the tasted of fousty garlic/sour milk).
I do believe lucky charms are fantastically amazing, although after a while the sugar gets too much. But eh, lucky charms win :) because they rock. And I'm away to canada on sat where my aunt will have them waiting for me :)

Rice Crispies with lots of sugar is also good...but so bad it makes your teeth cry.



Gemma

:: People who say sunshine is happiness ::
:: have never danced in the rain::
I got Lei'd in Vets


DevilzKisses is offline   Reply With Quote