ILY too here you go
Chapter 32
Two weeks had passed since Frank and Gee had finally got together and Gerard was just starting to accept being open about it, even if he did still get teased by the others. Frank had moved back home with his mum and sister but he still stayed over at Gerards house every now and then.
Frank was lying in bed with his eyes closed. He knew he should get up but he couldn’t be bothered. He sighed and then he felt Gerard kissing his neck and one of Gerards arms slid around his waist. “Hmmm no Gee not this morning please” mumbled Frank “Still tired from last night are we Frankie?” “Yeah last night and like all the other nights” Yawned Frank “and anyway I don’t feel so good”
Gerard rolled his eyes “Frank y’know you don’t need to lie, if you don’t feel like it just say so. I don’t mind” “Just because you don’t get sick Gee doesn’t mean I don’t. I’m serious I feel like ****.” Gerard wrapped his arms back around Frank “I’m sorry, I love you” Frank sighed and tried to go back to sleep but it was no use. All of a sudden he threw the covers off and ran straight to the bathroom. Gerard frowned slightly and went after him, he walked in and saw Frank bent over the toilet throwing up. Gerard knelt down beside Frank and rubbed his back gently. “Frank maybe you should go and see a doctor.” “No” said Frank in between being sick “I get sick all the time. Ever since I was a baby, I’ll be alright in a couple of days, I guess I just need a proper nights sleep.” Gerard laughed gently and helped Frank up off the floor. “Gee I think I’m gonna get dressed and go home. I’m not much company when I’m ill anyway.” Gerard nodded and walked Frank back over to his house. They said their goodbyes and Frank walked into the kitchen. His mum looked at him worriedly “Frank, you look so ill, maybe we should get you to the doctor” “No mum. I’m fine I’m just tired that’s all.”
Franks mum looked at him again and he left the room quickly. He hated when she fussed over him, he’d much rather it was Gerard fussing over him but he knew where that would lead. He went upstairs and tried to get to sleep.
Gerard was back in his basement, sketching and drawing. All the pictures in his book were of the same person. Frank. He smiled as he looked through them. There was one of him and Frank together. He looked at it and smiled. He really could see a future with Frank, maybe it was a bit too early to start thinking about that but he couldn’t help it. He felt like he’d missed out on so much and he wanted to be with Frank forever. However long that might be. He put his sketchbook down and went upstairs smiling. He walked into the kitchen where Bill and Mikey were talking. They looked like they were having a serious talk. “What you guys talking about?” Asked Gerard “Oh nothing, it’s not important” Said Mikey uncomfortably. He got up and walked out of the room.
“So, how’s things going with you and Frankie?” Asked Bill, Gerard smiled as he thought once more about Frankie “Great, y’know Bill, I don’t know why I had such a hard time accepting my feelings for him, it’s like it was meant to be. And nothings gonna ruin it.” Bill smiled “I’m happy for you, and at least there aren’t random girls wandering around the house every 5 minutes.” Gerard smiled slightly, even though thinking about that sickened him. “What was up with Mikey anyway?” “Oh um…he’s ok, just got stuff on his mind that’s all. Don’t worry about him Gee.” Gerard looked up at the clock. Frank had been home for a couple of hours now and Gerard was missing him like crazy. “I’m just popping out for a bit. See you later.”
Gerard knocked on Franks door and his mum greeted him straight away. “He’s lying down upstairs if you wanna go up” She said smiling. Gerard went straight upstairs and into Franks room. He was still sleeping, so Gerard lay down next to him and watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful. Gerard stroked Franks face softly, nothing could ruin their relationship, in Gerards eyes it was perfect
|