View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 11:01 PM   #89
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Chapter 31
Upstairs Amy and Mikey had returned to the house, the others had decided on going out for some shopping and these two teenagers had decided they wernt in the mood for it. Plus Amy missed Bill like crazy.
As soon as she saw him, he reached out to hug her but instead she literally dived in his lap and curled up in his arms.
"I missed you like WOAH" she squealed
"Hey fancy going out somewhere?" Bill whispered into Amys ear, and she nodded. They said their goodbyes and made their way out of the house, there hands entwined as they walked.
"So where we going?" Asked Amy curisouly, Bill smiled his devious smile. "Bill Kaulitz! You made a surprise havent you?" He smiled.
"Not exactly"
And they arrived at a peircing and tattoo studio. "Bill, why are we here?"
"well you always said you wanted your tounge peirced!" he said, earning a massive grin from Amy as she ran inside.
"Billllll I loove you!" she squealed as she picked out the jewelry.
Within 30 minutes, the new peircing was in place and Amy couldn’t stop beaming.
"You know, you didn’t have to squeeze my hand so hard" Bill laughed with earned him a playful slap from his girlfriend.
"It hurt! She pouted.
"Don’t forget darling, ive had it done too, I know what its like. Its not that bad" he laughed.
"Yeh but you’re a booooy!" she said pouting again "now take me for coffee!" Amy said brighting up a little and giggling.
Back at the house, Hannah had now come round after she was bored from shopping with 2 lads.
"Miiiiikey!" she said running upto him and giving him the biggest hug ever.
"Woah! Sweets, I was only with you an hour ago" he laughed hugging her back and placing a gentle kiss on her lips.
"Yeh but I missed you" she said, snuggling her head in the crook of her boyfriends neck and filling her nose with his scent.
"Fancy going to watch a movie in my room?" he suggested, his girlfriend nodded.
"But I get to chooseee!" she said running up the stairs.
"Noooo! Youll choose another girly film. I cant handle any more soppy stuff today" Mikey whined as he entered his bedroom.
Hannah was sitting in front of her boyfriends movie collection.
"Shut up mister" she giggled as she picked out a movie and waved it infront of his face.
"Texas Chainsaw Massacre?" he smiled, maybe his girlfriend had good choice in films after all "nice, put it in then mrs"
Hannah shot him a glare. "I'm not old enough to be called Mrs." She pouted "Grandad"
And she put in the movie and sat on the bed and curled in her boyfriends arms as he gently kissed her head.
"I love you" he whispered into her hair.
"I love you too" she smiled.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote