View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 04:44 AM   #56
sicknessdollie
i don't go to sleep to dream
 
sicknessdollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: danvers, ma
I am currently:

I have the detached, far away, dull pain... it hurts, but it's like i get totally depersonalized when I do and I feel absolutely nothing but a dull, far away ache... like I'm just aching, watching someone else bleed and be in pain, like it's not me... Atleast, most of the time... sometimes it's just a momentary sting, then nothing... but... usually it's what I described above. Hope that made sense. I used to feel the pain and love it... but it's been so long since I started, that now I just go numb to it... I don't know.. it's really hard to describe.. :(


Last edited by sicknessdollie : 05-03-2008 at 04:46 AM. Reason: typo
sicknessdollie is offline   Reply With Quote