View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 11:23 PM   #735
Old Greg
I'm Old Greg!
 
Old Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth somewhere
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by craola View Post
Ummm....what does 'a hard copy' mean?
And what do you mean you would have a record and would get every single one again?

Im sorry, I'm a wee bit (read totally) thick.
I have a few word documents with all the names of the movies I have on dvd in. It's stored on a portable data drive as well as my computers hard drive. Both are updated regularly for any new dvds I get. So if anything was to happen and I couldn't take my computer I would be able to take my portable device and have a copy for insurance purposes. That way I would be able to get every single dvd back. And if they're super special copies I have wrote that as well.

Old Greg is offline   Reply With Quote