View Single Post
Old 29-02-2008, 03:26 PM   #3
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

My clients were fine with it when I told them that I was having a problem with my hands shaking because of a medication i have to take for a chronic condition and that my meds were being stablized. That was the truth but not the whole truth. I find that's the best way to lie, tell the truth but just selected bits of it.

The crisis team is looking for ways to help you.
Wishing you the best.



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote