View Single Post
Old 28-02-2008, 08:10 AM   #57
xxanniekayxx
The Dreamer's Disease
 
xxanniekayxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Massachusetts
I am currently:

I have a few!!!!!!!!!

"It's not too late, It's never too late" -three days grace

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"-Ghandi

"27% of the world has hommicidal tendencies, the rest are just victims"-JTHM

"Nny:Do you think that if you stopped doing something that defined you as a person, that mabey you cease to be that perspn?
Devi:I think that's alot of 'that's'"-JTHM

"friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but they're always watching over you"

"Every little thing is gonna be alright"-Bob Marley

"There's nothing wrong with feeling lost, so long as the feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their 'discomfort' like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm pleased with where my life is right now... But I can't help but look forward to where it's going."-JTHM

"I'm getting better at fighting the future. Someday you'll be fine, yes, I'll be just fine."- Motion city soundtrack



Annie Kay
I'd like to offer moral support, but I have questionable morals.
Johnny(the hommicidal maniac ^^^)
You think that if you stopped doing something that defined you as a person, that maybe, you cease to be that person?


xxanniekayxx is offline   Reply With Quote