View Single Post
Old 23-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #4
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Rachel, I'll certainly keep Kelly in my thoughts/prayers.

I think you might want to phone a couple of extermination companies to see if the spiders can be killed. I've heard that they can survive termite tenting.

How is Kelly now? How is Kaleb doing with his mom so sick? How are you?

*sends you a hug and because she is afraid of hurting Kelly, blows her a kiss*



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote