View Single Post
Old 23-02-2008, 04:13 PM   #11
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Who were your last 3 texts from?
Maja, Fuz & Steph.

Who's your last missed call from?
Stephhhh.

Where's your default taken?
Um I can't remember what it is. I'd assume my room?

What's your middle name?
Katharine.

What is your current mood?
Irritated. Fine. Stubborn. Relatively okay.
:]

What's your mam's name?
Diane.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black.

Who has the ability to hurt you the most?
The person closest to me?

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Yehs. I think. Maybe.

What's the last place you went to?
Tutorman'shouse.

Ever had a near death experience?
Nah.

Do you have a fondness for gnomes?
Um..no.

Name someone with the same birthday as you!
Claire.

When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday? The day before? I've lost track of the days.

What is a theory that you believe?
Everything's a chain reaction.

What is your favorite color?
Duno.

What is one thing that annoys you on TV?
RINGTONE ADVERTS. GAH!

Do you still like kiddy movies?
Disney's timeless.

What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nothing. Gutted.

Do you speak any other language?
Nope. Gutted again. I'd love to.

Describe your life in one word?
Wasted.

Do you have any tattoos?
No :[

What are you looking forward to the most?
Umm hopefully tonight (Y)

What are you thinking about right now?
How I can make the word I use to describe my life not 'wasted'. How I can stop wasting the head I do have, on old memories and thoughts. How I can not let my head be taken over?

What should you be doing right now?
Worrrk. Obvz.

What are you doing tonight?
Parttyy.

What are you listening to?
Yesterday.

Do you like working in the yard?
No?

Do you act different around the person you like?
Nein.

What is your natural hair color?
Brown.

Whats your favorite place in the world?

Aside from my bed?
I like the park in the sunshine :]

What is your dream car?
Dunooo.

Has anyone sang or played for you personally?
Yes? Drunkenly?

Have you broken a bone or had stitches?
Aye.

Anyone on your mind?
Yes.


THE LAST PERSON WHO

1. Slept beside you?
Maja I thinks?

2. Saw you cry:
Umm, Emmar maybe..

3. Went to the movies with you?

Lots of people.

4. You went to the mall with?
Motherrr.

5. You went to dinner with?

Familllly.

6. You talked on the phone?
Stephness.

7. Said 'I love you' to you and really meant it?
I don't know.

8. Broke your heart?
No one.

9. Made you laugh?
J :]

WOULD YOU RATHER?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue?
Tonguuuuue.

2. Be serious or be funny?
Bit of both?

3. Drink whole or skim milk?
Semiskimmed.

4. Die in a fire or drown?
Drown.

5. Spend time with your parents or enemies?

Parents? Duh?

ARE YOU..

1. Simple or complicated?
Um, bit of both in diffferent sits most likely.

2. Gay?
Partially?

3. Hardcore?
Always blud.
Oh god.

DO YOU PREFER. .

1. Flowers or candy?
Flowers.

2. Grey or black?
Black.

3. Colour or black and white photos?
Not really fussed. Both can be nice.

4. Lust or love?
I duno.

5. Sunrise or sunset?
Sunset.

6. M&Ms or Skittles?
Skittttles :]

8. Staying up late or waking up early?
Staying up late. Any day.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY !!

1. Do you like anyone?

Yeah.

2. Do they know it?
I think they've got a vague idea ? :P

DO YOU PREFER...

1. Sun or moon?
Sun.

2. Winter or Fall?
Winter.

3. Left or right?

Left.

4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends?
Two bests.

5. Sun or rain?
Both can be nice. Currently sun and cold.

6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?
Chocolate.

7. Vodka or Jack?

Vodkaaaaa :]



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote