View Single Post
Old 20-02-2008, 08:05 PM   #11
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

00. My middle name is:
Non existant.

199. I was born in:
'88.

198. I am really:
tired.

197. My phone is:
in my pocket.

196. My eye color is:
bornw

193. My height is:
5'5 ish

192. I am allergic to:
Paint and pollen.

190. I am annoyed by:
Humans generally.

189. Last book you read:
Harry Potty.

188. My bed is:
Comfyyyyy.

185. Relationships are:
Nice.

184. My mother is:
Complicated.

182. I want to:
Get very drunk.

181. I can't stand it when:
People get away with doing **** to innocent people.

180. Cheaters:
should reconsider human interaction.

179. My favorite Holiday is:
in a box.

178. The Perfect Kiss:
yes


177. The last cds i bought were:
I can't remember, it was a long time ago.

175. Are you living at home?:
Yes.

174. Do you have any siblings?:
No.

173. Are your parents divorced?
No.

174. What did you do yesterday?
Nothing

:::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In::

142. Love at first sight?:
No.

141. Luck?
No

140. Fate?
Yes

139. Yourself?
No

138. Aliens?
Yes.

137. Heaven?
no

136. Hell?
no

135: Ghosts?
yes

134. Horoscopes?
no

133. Soul mates?
dunno.

132. God?
no

131. Premarital sex?
yes

:::Which is Better?:::

130. life or death?
How the heck should I know? I haven't experienced both yet. Ask me when I've been dead a few years.

129. hugs or kisses?
Neither.

128. Drunk or High?
Drunk.

127. Phone or Online?
Online.

126. Red heads or Black?
Both.

125. Blondes or Brunettes?
Both

124. Hot or cold?
Cold.

123. Summer or winter?
Winter.

121. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla.

120. Night or Day?
Neither.

119. Oranges or Apples?
Oranges.

118. Curly or Straight hair:?
Straight.

:::Here's What I Think about:::

116. Abortion:
Um.

115. Backstabber's:
What goes around comes around.

114. Parents:
Control freaks.

:::Last time I:::

103. Hugged someone?
Couple of weeks, maybe more.

102. Kissed someone:
I forgot.

101. Seen someone?
Today.

90. Who is the ditsiest person you know:
Me.

89. Who makes you laugh the most?
Peeeeople

87. The last movie I watched?
Be kind Rewind.

82. What I don't understand:
Lots of things.

75. The thing I'm looking forward to the most is:
*shrug*

74. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is:
*shrug*

73. Tomorrow:
Is Thursday.

72. Today:
I watched Bekind Rewind and bought myself a lovely bottle of apple sourz.

71. Next Summer:
Is far away.

70. This Weekend:
Is too far away to say anything about it.

62. The person who knows the most about me is:
Katy/Laura

60. The most difficult thing to do is:
Be tolerant.

59. I have gotten a speeding ticket:
No?

55. The first person i talked to today was:
Mother.

54. Crush?
No.

53. The one person who I can't hide things from:
I can hide things from everyone.

52. Last time someone said something you were thinking:
Yesterday.

51. Right now I am talking to:
Myself.

50. What is your dream job?
Superman.

49. First job?
...

47. I have these pets.
No I don't.

46. I wish:
What?

45. The worst sound in the world is:
My mother chewing her food with her mouth open =/

44. The person that makes me cry the most is?
Me.

43. Best sound in the world:
Chalk on a chalkboard.

42. Last person to make you cry:
A book.

41. Why?
It was a sad moment.

40. Are things ok between you and that person?
What person?

39. Person that makes you really happy?
My RYL friendlings =)

38. Cats or dogs?
Cats.

37. Dirtbikes or quads?
Quads.

36. Which Golden Girl would you be?
I don't know.

35. Myspace or Facebook:
Neither. Although MySpace is less annoying and isn't cluttering up my inbox.

34. mexican food or chinese?
Chinese.

33. My favorite piece of clothing?
Stripey things.

32. My favorite color is:
Green.

31. Last time I cried:
Yesterday.

30. My friends are:
Somewhere.

29. My computer is:
My best friend.

28.Person you really like:
-

27. Last person i got mad at?
Mother.

26. Person I secretly crush?
Nobody

25. Favorite place:
Bed.

24. Favorite Song:
*shrug*

23. Paper or plastic?
Paper.

22. The all-time best movie(s) is/are?
Stuff I can't think of.

21. The all-time best feeling in the world is:
Peacefulness

20. Favorite scent?
Vanilla.

19. What color is your hairbrush?
Silver.

18. Favorite shoes:
Convrses.

17. I lose all respect for people who:
I generally don't have respect for people.

16. I respect people who:
Stand up for what they believe in and aren't afraid to admit to things and whatever.

15. Color of your room?
Greeny.

13. Best feature?
Mine? Hair?

12. Favorite band?
Lotssss.

10. Best Memory?
=)

9. Favorite TV Show?
Lost

8. My favorite celebrity is:
Evangeline Lily.

6. Greatest Fear:
The unknown.

5. My weakness is:
Vodka.

4. I am waiting for:
Better days.

3. Who broke your heart?
A good friend. Um. Yeah.

2. One thing that makes you feel great is:
Being right.

1. One person that you wish you could see right now:
No one.





The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote