View Single Post
Old 19-02-2008, 12:44 AM   #512
LadyMacbeth
Jessica or Jess or Jessie or whatever
 
LadyMacbeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Hi. I posted a response but the computer ate it.
I bet now it will post it and I will look like a ****.
I'm doing and experiment to see if **** is starred out.

Laura, You are not fat in the slighest bit at all. UNderstand?
You are gorgeous

But rant and rave all you want.

*strokes Laura's hair to try and get her to smile*



Monarkh is my lovely big sister. PunkyFairy07 is my wonderful mama. Starbright is my crazy eccentric Auntie. i-used-to-be-positive is my bunch of roses big sister LostDaisy is my shooting star BinkyDonkey is my ex-wife little_unicorn is my great great grandmother Concrete angel is my OddClubLady Domicile of madness is my wonderful purple sheep Zedmeister is the one who gives me faith
Co owner of Judas the super Doberman puppy

Protected by Daisy The best in body guards


LadyMacbeth is offline   Reply With Quote