View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 06:46 PM   #9
Rainbow-Angel
 
Rainbow-Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Its been continuosly suggested over the past year that I may be bipolar however I have not yet sought out diagnosis, since I was due to turn eighteen and had to leave the most amazing counsellor I ever had in November. Its believed that I am rapid cycling etc... almost like childhood bipolar, where it can change in just hours and days rather than just three or four times a year.

I actually am about to persue a diagnosis (well that sounds like I actually want to be diagnosed bipolar) what I mean is I just want to know what is wrong with me, because it gets so very severe, and I need help.

I went on prozac before it was seriously considered that I may be bipolar, and the numbed me (which I liked) but they thought it was bad so erm, yeah. I guess it depends on what you want from medication really.

Rainbow-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote