Thread: Am I strange
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 06:35 PM   #11
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pot_Steve View Post

Now, with hindsight, I see what a needless fuss I was making over something which really isn't that big a deal. When you've found the right person, and the time comes, you'll realise it was totally worth the wait. You're not strange for wanting to lose it though, everybody wants to lose it when they've got it. Believe me, it's not that big a deal!
thats what i was going to say :)

dont just rush into it with anyone. youre not a freak and youre not unsexy just because you havent had sex.xx




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote