Thread: Tone.
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2008, 12:28 AM   #19
Kangaroo
No, I'm Not An Aussie
 
Kangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

I cant stand predictive text. it never comes up with the words im trying to see. Text speak is ok when you only have a few characters. i find it hard to read online and prefer people to write out what they are saying

If we only use predicitive text and abbreviations then surely the day must come when we all forget how to actually speak and write properly. I just hope I wont be around when that happens

I agree with the point about tone though but i think it depends on the reader, not the writer. The writer has said what they are going to say and the individual reading it makes their own assumptions from the words written on the page. I can see why emotions are good though. I should probably use them more.



KANGAROO


I HAVE FAMILY - Blondiebear is my sister


Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote