View Single Post
Old 16-02-2008, 11:39 PM   #7
Casca
does not care about the bonkrats!!!
 
Casca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: On your head
I am currently:

The blood had seeped through my white shirt sleeve. "I can't go out with a shirt like this," I grumbled, stripping myself of the tainted shirt. I ran into the bathroom and filled my bathtub with cold water. I layed the blood-stained towel and shirt on top of my counter and sprayed them with stain remover.

"That should do it," I thought, dropping the articles into the bathtub. The blood began to sift out into the water. I walked to my dresser, grabbing a black and red long-sleeved shirt. I put it on, wearily making sure it would cover my wrists. I stripped off my pj bottoms and put on a purple and black plaid skirt. When I was finished with my ensemble, I glanced at the clock.

"15 minutes," I whispered to myself, "I should get going." I locked the door to my bathroom, so my "parents" couldn't get in. I didn't even want to think of the consequences if they saw what was lying within it. I grabbed my make-up filled purse while heading torwards the door. I listened to see if my parents were still arguing. There was silence. I opened my bedroom door, ran down the flight of stairs, rushing out of the front door with out notice. I shielded my eyes as the bright setting sun gleemed a bright orange. I walked down the the suburbian side walk to the corner store. There was an allie that I always went to when I wanted some time to think. I walked down to the dead end, sat down, and opened my purse. I grabbed my black eyeliner and compact out of the bag. I opened the compact to where I could see myself in the tiny mirror. I liberally lined my eyes with the dark eyeliner. I don't know why, but I've always liked it like that. When I was finished with the eyeliner, I picked up my red eyeshadow, opened it up, and laced my eyelids with the color, adding a touch of purple to the edges of the red. I put a light blush on my cheeks to add to the make-up on my face. I closed the compact and put everything back into my purse. I looked at my phone,

"three minutes," I thought, "Arhen's probably down there now." I rised off the ground and walked out of the alleyway. A couple of blocks later, I could see the park. I crossed the street, walking over to the tree where I could see Arhen waiting. He was on the tall side, an "emo" hair style, my sense of style, quite attractive if you ask me. He ran over and picked me up off the ground.

" C.C," Arhen greeted, spinning me around. "It's great to see you."

"It's good to see you too, Arhen." I smiled. He set me back down on the ground. He grabbed my hand and lead me torwards the bridge.

"So..." he paused. "How are you?"

"I've been better," I sighed. We sat down on the bench underneath the tree, Arhen still holding my hand.

"Um, can you let go of my hand now, sweetie?" I said.

"Oh," he gasped, letting go of my hand. "Sorry." There was a moment of silence. "So, your parents were arguing again?"

"Yeah they fight more and more nowadays."

"What were they fighting about this time?"

"They think I'm fat..."

"You are ****ing kidding me, right? There is not an ounce of fat on your body."

"Try telling them that."

"Still, how can they say that?"

"Easy, they hate me, they think I'm worthless."

"I'm so sorry to hear about that."

"It's OK"

"No it's not, it's terrible."

"They don't care."

"Something needs to be done about them."

"No, they are too oblivious."

"These are your parents, they shouldn't be treating you like this."

"They won't stop, they will never stop."

"There has to be a way."

"There isn't a chance in hell that they are ever going to stop treating me like ****, plain and simple. Can we PLEASE drop the subject?"

"Oh, I'm sorry...ok we can do that....anyway, you said that there was something that you needed to tell me?"

"Oh...yeah...I know..." I paused, millions of thoughts rushing through my head at one time. "Umm, yeah..." I squeaked,"Umm..."

"Come on, you can tell me," Arhen ensured. I had no idea what to say. I could hear every single thought that was racing through my head.

"Yeah." I hesitated. "I don't know how to really explain it."

"I am here for you, you can tell me anything."

I was losing control of my mind. I am so afraid of what he might think of me once he finds out what I do to myself. He would hate me, call me a freak. But he did say that he would back me up no matter what.

I would love some more feedback about the story. I greatly appreciate the comments that I have gotten so far.

Until next time. :)



Insight on humanity
I think I might be addicted to Domo-kun.
"Let's go to Tokyo!"
Me:"Tokyo? But what about Japan?"
"Mer, you idiot...Tokyo is in Japan."
Me:"Really? Since when? OH...damn it..."
"How the hell do you have an IQ over 170?"
Me:"Oh, shut it!"

Casca is offline   Reply With Quote