Thread: Indie Music
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2008, 02:14 PM   #16
mikey
I'm a girl
 
mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

Jeez, people! Syrup is just asking for you to recommend some music, which has a vaguely 'indie' sound. Who the hell cares whether it's new indie or old or sounds a bit too rocky or poppy or whatever to be technically classed as indie?! This is so silly! Music doesn't fit into nice slots like that.



There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: 'This glass is half full'. And then there are those who say: 'This glass is half empty'.
The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: 'What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Terry Pratchett


mikey is offline   Reply With Quote