View Single Post
Old 14-02-2008, 01:55 AM   #4
TheOnlyOne
Poetry Whore
 
TheOnlyOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

**SEXUAL ABUSE TRIGGER**

It's amazing what kind of details I can remember from that day.
It was the summer of 1996. I was five years old.

I remember the smell and texture of green grass, the sound of the trees, the sun on my skin, and the wind in my white-blonde hair. I was playing with my toy dinosaurs. I was obsessed with dinosaurs.

One of our neighbors at the time had a dog. He was an old hound, and he was very friendly. He came out and ambled over to me. I petted his muzzle and let him lick my face. Then our neighbor approached me. He stank of something foul...alcohol. He was drinking beer. Coors...I don't know how I could remember everything so well...up to this point.

Next thing I remember is I was in his house. Then I was naked. He was holding me down. He put "it" inside me and it hurt. It hurt really bad. I cried.

I didn't even know what had happened. I told my parents. I barely remember the event and the things that happened after; police, arrests, statements...I didn't really know what had happened until I was older.

He's still in jail now. He'll be there for another 18 years.





TheOnlyOne is offline   Reply With Quote