Thread
:
I cant send PMs!
View Single Post
13-02-2008, 01:05 AM
#
9
surprising mystery
RYL Sponsor
Join Date: May 2006
Location:
Suffolk, UK
I am currently:
I found out from the mod I sent it to (was destined there anyway) that it was cos it was a format (msn text) that isnt supported in PMs.
I got this error code HTTP500 and it said it was an internal website problem.
Does that all fit?
L_M_G is my mummy :)
inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day)
Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!
feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just
have
to have :P
midnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;)
Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :]
Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;)
little_miss is my real life saviour
PaperClip is my stationary queen
surprising mystery
View Public Profile
Visit surprising mystery's homepage!
Find More Posts by surprising mystery
Visit surprising mystery's Journal
Arcade
Challenge
surprising mystery
in the Arcade!