View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 11:04 PM   #2
little_miss
God loves me for who i am
 
little_miss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Peterborough
I am currently:

Yes I suffer from psychosis. I take respirdal. Have been taking it for nearly 2 years now. I have had so many psychotic experiences. But a few that have happened for me, is I have had delusions. I believed i was the virgin mary for a month a couple of years ago. I believed I had a child, who was taken from me at birth, but i couldnt remember it happening because it was too traumatic. I thought it was taken off me because social services thought id harm the baby. I spoke to people about it, but when they told me i never had a baby, i couldnt believe them, i was convinced i had a child. And i went out looking for her. I wanted to take children from their parents arms because i thought she was my child. Luckily, that delusion went away after a couple of months.
At the moment, i wouldnt say i was delusional. But I feel like theres someone watching me, and following me, and they can see my every move. And hes waiting for the right moment to come and kill me. Im convinced its going to happen, and i feel frightened all the time.
I have "seen things" before too, usually dead bodies, and murder victims. I see zombies. Really scary to see the things i do.
I hear voices sometimes too. I heard some today and yesterday. They were saying i was going to die. Over and over they kept saying it. And they said i was dirty for eating, and i was fat and a b**ch. Its really frightening. Ive heard angels speaking to me before, telling me to sacrifice my life so they can be free from the devil. They were trapped in hell for some reason. And they wanted me to rescue them.
Yeah theyre some of my experiences, i know it can be frightening, when you're psychotic because you feel alone with it, and no-one believes what you say.

little_miss is offline   Reply With Quote