View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
*..life in pain..*
Irene
 
*..life in pain..*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Greece
I am currently:
sorry if im in the wrong forum.

Well today i had an appointment with my therapist and she told me that she will refer me to a psychiatrist to get extra help because im often suicidal.I don't know how to feel, i mean i was glad that she told me to go to a psychiatrist because it would mean that im more serious than i should.I don't know, i feel kinda weird right now.

I don't know why i post this, i wanted to tell you guys.I don't know if im asking for advice.Has it happened to anyone before to go to a therapist and then s/he to refer you to a psychiatrist?Sorry for this stupid post.I shouldn't have posted anything.sorry for the disturbance.



My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin


pm me anytime


*..life in pain..* is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :