Thread: Oops
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #1
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:
Oops

This morning i accidentally fainted after my mum had left for work because I havent slept for ageees, then my dad woke me up when he came to my house to tell me that my mum had forgotten to take her mobile with her, and to give me the NHS direct office number. He managed to wake me up but after he left I stood up and fainted again, and didn't come round until gone 12 so my taxi to go to the unit had been and gone, and they dont know where I am. Neither does my mum.
And I'm really quite ill too.



woops.



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote