Thread
:
Shout a lyric at someone.
View Single Post
09-06-2007, 09:10 PM
#
57
FlightlessBird
Save me from the nothing I've become
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NY
I am currently:
Take it easy, don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy. We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again. So open up, I'm climbing in, and take it easy.
I want to stay in love with my sorrow.
Oh, but God, I want to let it go.
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first-hand what it's like to be me.
You'll need a symphony to give sympathy to the girl with the worst luck in town.
When I care, it curls me up on the floor and I swear I can't do it anymore.
FlightlessBird
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by FlightlessBird
Arcade
Challenge
FlightlessBird
in the Arcade!