View Single Post
Old 14-01-2008, 11:52 PM   #4
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Thanks for the replies. I can't leave uni....I have always dreamt of coming to uni and been planning which one since I was about 13. Its just all so different now.
I spent the whole of today trying to catch up, be productive, keep busy but not I am so exhausted I have stopped and now I am angry with myself because I can't see the point in all the crap I have got done today. Susan, I am currently waiting for a psychologist appointment but I have no idea how long that would take.

I went to the Nurse today and she told me my wrist is horribly infected and I have to go and see her again tomorrow and probably for a few days....all I can think of is how I wish it was worse. I am sitting here working my way through a bottle of wine and 3 double vodkas. I have to cut but my wrist is all bandaged and I promised I wouldn't undo it





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote