View Single Post
Old 14-01-2008, 06:01 AM   #3
butterfly525
-invictus-
 
butterfly525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

Have you considered taking a break from uni? So you can sort out your head and your life and all that without having to worry about classes too. I have basically been in that same situation for the past year and a half, and I finally realized that I needed a break, so I am living with my family again for the upcoming semester while I try to take back control of my life and myself. I think it will help me, maybe it would be a good idea for you too. I don't know, just a thought. I hope things get better for you. *hugs*



Laura


"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." ~Mother Theresa


butterfly525 is offline   Reply With Quote